14 July 2007

Election 2007

Just finished voting in the 2007 Alcorn County Election via absentee. I read on www.DailyCorinthian.com that the turnout appears to be large. Great !

Being here in Afghanistan away from the happenings of the City of Corinth has been difficult to say the least. I get emails from the Alderman and they have been good at keeping me up-to-date.

I understand bids have been received regarding trash/waste collection from 3 companies, however none submitted for leaf pickup by the stated deadline. This is an important issue for many Corinthians and I hope we can develop a plan to get a vacuum in place. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

I do have access to the Internet and email, so please email me and I will respond as soon as I am able to:

cwood@corinth.ms

Wish I was at the White Trolley having a Slugburger.

Chip

No comments: